HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center
Address: H-1101 Budapest, Albertirsai út 10.
Letters: H-1441 Budapest, P.O.B. 44
Fax: +36 1 263 6098
Gates no. I and III
- By underground no. 2 till the end stop 'Örs vezér tere', direct connection by bus no. 10 or on foot from 'Pillangó utca' metro station (cca. 15 minutes). Bus no. 10 runs more frequently during the fair.
- By tram no. 37 or 37A starting at 'Blaha Lujza tér', in 'Népszínház' street.
- By car on 'Kerepesi' street from downtown.
- By bike from the direction of 'Kerepesi' or 'Fehér' street along 'Albertirsai' street.
- By train from Eastern railway station (Keleti pályaudvar) to 'Kőbánya felső' station.
Daily fee: 2500 HUF/car (gross amount), 7500 HUF/bus (3 x 2500 HUF, gross amount)
You must pay in advance at the parking area. You may receive your invoice from the parking guards on the spot.
On the territory of Kincsem Park (from Thursday to Sunday):
Daily fee: 2500 Ft/car
The parking fee has to be paid on site, before leaving. You can request an invoice from the security guards on site.
From the area of Kincsem Park, the entrance to the venue will be through the hall „B”.
P3 and P5 parking site:
Daily fee: 2500 HUF/car (gross amount)
Entry is automatic, by the exit you need plastic coins! Plastic coins can be bought in the Entry Hall I and III at the cashiers. You can ask a bill by the cashiers as well.
VIP Card owners can use the P3, P5 and Albertirsai street parking sites during the opening hours. By the exit the barcode on the VIP Card is needed.
Disabled visitors can park their car in P5 parking site on the marked area free of charge. From this point pavilions can be easily reached.
ELECTRIC CAR CHARGER STATION – A NOVELTY IN THE CAR PARK OF HUNGEXPO
Schneider Electric, the international expert in energy management and automation pays a close attention to the widespread of electric cars and supports the development of a suitable and modern recharging infrastructure. As a result of this, EVLink Parking electric car charger stations have been installed at the premises of Hungexpo Budapest Fair Centre, that benefit not only the owners of electric cars but others too. The chargers contribute towards an efficient recharging infrastructure, furthermore indirectly influence the air quality of Budapest and with this they also assist in achieving climate protection related objectives.